- Get the facts about opioid painkillers and how they impact worker safety and recovery from injury
- Learn how you can partner with your health and benefit providers to save lives and manage prescription opioid costs
- Discover specific steps to update your drug free workplace program to address prescription painkiller use and misuse
- Learn the seven drug compounds to include in your drug testing panel
This employer kit contains the following materials to help communicate and develop policies around use of prescription painkillers:
- A guide "The Proactive Role Employers Can Take: Opioids in the Workplace"
- Tools to examine and update your drug free workplace and employee benefit programs
- Fact sheets and handouts with helpful information to educate your employees
- 5-minute safety talks
- Poster series focused on home safety and disposal
After sign-up, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to view and download the kit. If you do not receive the email within a few minutes, first check your junk mail folder or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes our emails get blocked or caught by your spam filter. Remember to add this email address to your safe sender list through your email provider to avoid updates being blocked or going to your junk mail.