- Learn how to build partnerships and coalitions with community leaders, law enforcement, families and victims, state and federal legislators, physicians, education experts and human services providers
- Create community events and programs that raise awareness to prescription drug misuse and overdose
- Develop programs for saving lives when an overdose happens
- Access resources for networking, generating ideas, and rallying and educating leaders in your community.
This kit contains the following guides and materials to help local leaders build coalitions and programs:
- Public Education and Media to help spread the word
- Early Intervention and Treatment to prevent addiction and overdose
- Safe Medication Disposal to prevent others from accessing unused medicines
- Advocating for Change to empower you to take action and get your voice heard on the local, state, and national level
- Advocate stories, videos, case studies, and other guides and reports you can share and use with community leaders
To download your FREE NSC Prescription Drug Community Action Kit complete this form and click on the SUBMIT button.
After sign-up, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to view and download the kit. If you do not receive the email within a few minutes, first check your junk mail folder or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sometimes our emails get blocked or caught by your spam filter. Remember to add this email address to your safe sender list through your email provider to avoid updates being blocked or going to your junk mail.