NSC Helps Supervisors Create a Culture of Safety
National Safety Council offers a program that will teach your supervisors how to integrate safety into their day-to-day processes. The NSC Supervisors' Safety Development Program will give supervisors tools they need to incorporate best safety practices into the workplace. A key feature of the program requires participants to demonstrate the knowledge and skills they acquire in training so they are fully ready to implement the techniques in the workplace.
Key learning includes:
- How to confidently address critical safety and health issues
- How to enhance safety responsibilities and safety management systems, including safety inspections, incident investigations, safety meetings and employee engagement
- Identification and control of hazards, incident prevention, OSHA compliance, and continuous improvement in all areas of safety and health
- How to promote a positive safety culture
- Learning to support workers with on-going safety training, on-the-job training and promoting safe behavior
Please complete the form to get more information about NSC Supervisors' Safety Development Program.